Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smallest Blessings Thursday

Thanks for joining me for the Smallest Blessings Thursday this week! Where are you finding your small blessings? Are you looking for them or do they just pop up? This is the whole point of this meme- recognizing that we are given many blessings daily, big and small, and remember to give thanks and praise to the Lord for them. Even the small ones deserve our thanksgiving!

If you would like to participate this week, just hop on over here to the see the rules. They're super easy and we all know each one of us has at least one small blessing to share!

This week, my smallest blessings, are these two love birds that have made a home for themselves on this tiny little ledge in our backyard. Yes, there is an abundance of bird poopy on my patio, but each morning I get to hear them coo at each other while I'm doing my Bible study. What a beautiful reminder of all of God's creations!
Happy Smallest Blessings Thursday!
xoxo Y



No comments:

Post a Comment