Friday, May 15, 2009

Bizzy Bee and goings on

Things have just been non stop around here and for whatever reason, I'm feeling like a need to step back from blogging. I guess that's why I haven't been around daily, just in case you were wondering what happened to me. :)

Jackson and Matty seems to be doing OK together, but as of yesterday, Matty took a turn for the worse. We were outside playing and he ran into our patio steps pretty badly. Ever since then, he's reverted back to his old timid and scared ways. He's not shaking, but he hasn't used the potty since yesterday around 5pm. He's eaten and had water but nothing. When we put him on the grass, he'll stand for a bit and then lay down. He won't move from that spot until you go get him. All he wants to do is be held and sleep. I don't know if I should take him to the vet or if that incident just traumatized him. I just want to make sure nothing happened to his brain, like swelling or something. Please say a prayer for him. We are pretty worried.

On the decorating front, I've decided to wait to buy fabric until Memorials Day weekend. All their fabric is 50% off and I got a coupon in the mail for 10% off my entire purchase. Now that is some cheap redecorating! :)

Southern Hubby has been very busy at work. The company is working on a huge project for a global camera company and it's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. I can't imagine the pressure and stress my poor SH is under. Last night, his team took this company out to dinner and SH told me that he'd just had dinner with the Japanese equivalent of Bill Gates. I thought that was pretty neat. Sadly, it seems like I haven't seen him for days. Although he did take me out on a quick date last night. It was nice to catch up with him.

Other than that, everything in the Southern house is doing good. My sissy, J came home for the summer from college. I can't wait to hang out with her. She is so creative. She's a photographer, a painter, draws, knits, pretty much does it all. And she's in school for medicine. She wants to be a pediatrician. I'm so proud of her. Now all I need to do is get my youngest sis in vet school and I should have all my babies covered! ;) lol

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Thanks for being such awesome readers. Although I can't reply to each and every one of your comments, know that I do read them and are so grateful for them. And please keep precious Matty in your prayers. He's not the same right now and we're praying he snaps out of what is making him like this.

Happy weekend to all!

xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment