Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Get some early Christmas gifts!

I'm clearing out all my old designs to make room for new PMC (precious metal clay) collection! I've marked select necklaces more than 50% off! Get a start on Christmas early, or get something cute for that new grad.

I've also started a blog just for my shoppe so you can keep updated on the goings on, special promotions, sales and even giveaways! Be sure to check it often cause I'll be announcing the launch of my new collection soon. :)
Precious Metal Clay allows me, as an artist, to take all kinds of creative liberties in my designs as well as allows my customers to express their own creativity! The sky is the limit! I can't wait to show you all. :)

Thanks so much for always supporting me and Her Southern Charm. I seriously have the best readers!

xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment