Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lampapalooza Party!

Courtesy of my favorite design chica, the Nester, I am having a lamp party over here in the Southern Household!

I am quite the lamp fanatic. I have at least on or two in every room. Not only are they so pretty, but the lighting they give is so much more warm than the overhead lights. Oh, and you get to hang tassels on them! And I did mention how much I love tassels, right?

Here are all my down stairs lamps!

Love this night light (I'll count it as a lamp!) in my powder bathroom. A steal at Kirklands for $9.99. I have it in red in my kitchen.

The lamp in our master bathroom. This is by Southern Hubby's sink. Amazingly, his is always the one that is clean! Mine is a mess with my makeup and skin care stuff!

The lamp by our reading area (aka where the unfolded laundry likes to hang out) in our master bedroom. If you missed my master bedroom re-design, click on here to catch up!

Our bedside table lamps. Mine is the one with the small dish. Oh, and now we commence with tassel-mania.

This table is in our living room. That is our wedding invitation on the left side. Luxe creamy paper with dark brown letterpress with our monogram on the top....ahhhh...*sniff* I miss my wedding!!! Waaaa!
Ok, ok, I've stopped crying. On with the lamps... this one is in my living room as well. And here we start with the roosters. My two favorite things. Tassels+roosters= and over the moon Southern Housewife. :)
This lamp is in our our office. (aka the waste of a room we like to print stuff in and that's it.)

One of my fave lamps in the entire house! I got this at a primitive boutique a while back and I've loved it ever since. How cute is this chick?

Yes, another rooster. I did tell you I was in love with them right? Oh, and I'm banned from bringing anymore into the house. :(

The simple buffet lamps in our dining room. Psst....These were from Walmart!!! Their Better Homes and Garden collection is super cute and super cheap! See- you don't need a fortune to furnish your house and make it look nice!
Well, ladies, that concludes our tour! Y'all come back now!
Happy lamps, and tassels, and roosters!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment