Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

Okay, so as mentioned previously, I'm thisclose to launching my new PMC (precious metal clay) line just in time for summer. Can I tell you that I am having an absolute BALL designing these cute necklaces. And each night, I am coming up with other new ideas.

I have no idea how long it will take to get a website up and running, so I'm thinking about just putting them in my Etsy shoppe for now. I still have my massive sale going on because I'm hoping to stream line my collections into less than 20 or so pieces to make it easier on myself as well as the buyer (You have no idea how many people wait a week or so because they simply cannot decide on what to get.)

But before I put them online, I wanted to give my readers a first glimpse at what I have coming up. Please bear in mind that I have so many ideas just bursting out of my head so this is just the tip of the iceberg!

I was also hoping to get a few of your creative ideas to help me come up with my photos. Right now, I have my necklaces on this vintage wooden box. I think it looks great but I didn't know if I should use any 'props' or just keep it simple so as not to detract from the necklaces themselves. What do you think? Have anything in mind for props? I'm wanting to go with a preppy/southern/girly sort of theme. Sounds crazy, right? Yeah, I thought so, too. Well, if anything crosses your mind, I'd love to hear about it!

On with the show! Here are my newest designs... I'm so proud of these and I hope you all love them as much as I do!

Inspire Growth Necklace

My Sunshine Necklace

Bee Happy Necklace


Happy Bursting Creativity!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment