Monday, May 11, 2009

Making Your Home a Haven Challenge Monday

From Tammy: This week's Making Your Home a Haven challenge is to revive the main living area in your home.

And although I think my main living area is pretty clutter free, it needs to be spring updated, just a bit. I love dark and warm colors like reds, browns and oranges. While those look good in the fall, they aren't the best spring pick me ups, now are they?

Here is the living room before. Let's see what sort of things I can move around to freshen it up a bit. I wanted to make new curtains, and matching pillow cases, but we'll have to wait for those just a bit. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Happy Homemaking!

xoxo Y

PS- Thank you to all of those that sent good thoughts and prayers our way. My sister is doing awesome- much better than I would have done in a similar situation! So, praise God, again and thank you so much! xo- SH

No comments:

Post a Comment