Monday, May 18, 2009

Argh!

I really wanted to do Tammy's Making Your Home a Haven, but my laptop USB drivers are malfunctioning! Boo!

Today, she wants us to tackle the piles in our homes. And y'all, I have some piles. I had taken some nitty gritty pictures of said piles for all to see. But alas, my computer just doesn't want to to show y'all the pictures! :( I think it realizes that I'm hopped up on caffeine and don't know what I'm doing to myself so it's taken it upon itself to prevent me from being responsible for my own undoing! lol. I had a talk with it and told it that I have nothing to hide from my readers. This is what happens to real housewives in real homes, right? It's not always perfect! Especially after the weekends when I go on a mini break. :)

I've got a right mind to run into Staples tonight and buy a new laptop. This one has been giving me problems for a while now. I've got a $100 credit there that is burning a big hole in my pocket. Let's see if I can get Southern Hubby to agree with me...

Be back tomorrow with pictures hopefully!!!

Happy wishing for a new laptop!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment