Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Southern Housewife Loves...

Her Southern Husband!


Not only is the most handsome man this side of the Mason-Dixon line, but he listens to his wife. He brings her her vitamins each night, he tucks her in bed, he rubs her back, he calls her Bee, he leaves her love notes in unexpected places, and he's so tall, Southern Housewife has to get on her tippy toes to kiss him!

Do you remember my very first Southern Housewife Loves... post? In it, I blogged about that adorable planner that I have used for years but stopped when I got my Blackberry. Well, my precious Honey Bee read my post and today in the mail, guess what arrived on my front doorstep? Yep! He ordered the planner for me!! Is he a sweetie poo, or what? I thank the good Lord for him each and every day and I'm so happy he's mine. Y


And speaking of what I love, I must tell you about these fabulous pens. Yes, I am a dork and am obsessed with pens. They're called Liquid Expresso and they are made by Papermate. These are the most perfect writing instruments I have ever used. Ever. I was first introduced to them in college by my sweet friend, Amy. We both love handwriting- an odd thing to love, isn't it? Anyway, she let me write with hers, and once I did I was hooked! They are so smooth and they even come in my favorite color- pink! I only used the medium point, in case you were wondering. Sadly, it is getting harder and harder to find these gems. Walmart and Target both used to have them, but no more. I've looked at Staples, Office Max and the like with no luck. They used to go by the name Liquid Flair, and this is all I can find them under. I actually made a quick visit to Papermate and saw that they had an updated Liquid Expresso, but can't seem to find those anywhere! :(

If the idea of the unlimited possibilities a perfectly blank white piece of paper holds, then you need to snatch these up! They are worth every penny!

And one sweet reader asked where I got my Bible cover from. I purchased it from Vera Bradley early last year. It is from the Mod Floral Pink Collection but unfortunately I don't see it for sale anymore. I looked on Ebay, however, and they do have several in different fabric options up for sale. Good luck!

Happy Writing, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment