Thursday, January 8, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays

I'm chicken.

I don't think I can post my weight for the world to see.

Ok, let me have it, girls. "Bawk, bawk, bawk!" I deserve it.

I am definitely still participating. I just think it will take a bit until I get comfortable enough to actually post the number. If you head over to Bridgette's TTT post, you will see that her scale says 120lbs. Mine, sadly, does not. It's not even close, girls. And who weighs 120 lbs. after having two kids?! Come on, Bridgette! Give us girls a break! ;)

Of course I'm only teasing and I am nothing but thankful to her for getting me up at 5:45am to get to the gym. You heard me right- 5:45am. I didn't even know there was such a time. But I did it. I worked out for 40 minutes on the elliptical machine and did another 15 on the bike. I'm proud of myself but am very tired. I was surprised at how many crazy people there are at the gym that early!


But just so you know that I did weigh myself, I'll share this picture with the mystery scale numbers. I'll work on getting enough courage to show it next week. I promise. But I can't guarantee anything! ;) This was taken at 5:45 this morning (hence the one sock pushed up and the other pushed down like a 5 year old) and I'm sporting my cute polka dot socks. I'm a crazy sock girl- I don't think I own any plain ones. So, be expecting argyle, polka dots, stripes, etc.

My goals for next week:

1. I would like to hit the gym in the morning at least 3 times this week. I need to build up to 5 days/week but I can only handle one thing at a time.

2. I will write down everything I eat in my WW journal. I still have everything from last year's little WW experience and I did find out how many points I am allotted, but I don't know if I'm that strong just yet. So, I'll start with monitoring and writing it all down.

And that's it!! How did everyone do today? I need to go out there and find 2 participants, per Bridgette's task instructions for this week, so if you did blog about it, let me know so I can give you some friendly motivation! Oh, and for the gal that said she didn't have a scale- I got this plain Jane one at Tarjay and it was literally $5. You can get a scale for good prices. No, it doesn't measure my fat mass, or whatever, but it works. And my doc said they are all the same. Just make sure it's adjusted correctly and it will be fine. Make that your goal for the week- purchase a scale!

Good luck ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment