Friday, January 2, 2009

Calling all y'all Coupon Divas

I was really hoping that I could bribe some Hot Coupon Divas out there to give me a hand in getting my coupon plan in order. Right now, I have no plan. I have this orange little file system, but it doesn't really do much for me. Plus, I feel so inadequate when I'm in stores and see all these ladies with huge 3-inch binders full of page after page of coupons. How in the world do that even make sense? It makes my head spin!

From my pictures, you can see that what I have is very basic and very simple. If I see a coupon in the Sunday paper that we may use at some point, I clip it and put it in the proper file. That's pretty much it. Three months later I'll be filing another coupon, come upon it, realize that it is expired, and curse myself! I don't plan the week's meals around coupons, as I've heard of some wives doing. I clip my coupons around my meals. So that may be a problem right there.

I would so so appreciate someone giving me the run down of their coupon system that works. I'd be willing to search the Internet, so if you have some good coupon sites, I'd love those as well. Many, many thanks my new amigas!

No comments:

Post a Comment