Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are you ready for tomorrow, chicks?

Just popping in really quick before bed to stay that I'm participating in Think Thin Thursdays. Bridget over at The Not-So-Blog Blog is hosting, so head on over there to get the low down on the rules and how to play.

This one is a very creative meme, so I'm pumped. Especially since I really wanted to join back to Weight Watchers today but when I was typing in my billing address to pay the $40 due for the month, good old Dave Ramsey popped into my head and I went ahead closed the window.

Look how GOD has blessed me today and shown me that He's thinking of me always by directing me to this site. Her exact words when she was talking about this were,

"Every week I post a picture of myself standing on a scale. You guys are like my own personal Weight Watchers meeting (without the $13 fee). I use the picture as a way to keep me accountable."

Now, come on gals. That was totally His doing. I owe Him some praise and thanks in my prayers tonight. I wanted the accountability without having to pay $40/month and He provided me in the same day. :)

Now, tonight in your prayers and thoughts, think about joining this. It could be the start of something wonderful for your life, body, mind and spirit. And you'll have tons of gals trying to reach the same goals and having the same struggles as yourself. :)

And don't fall over when you see my weight on my scale. Yes, I will be showing it. That is very important for the accountability aspect of it all. I hope I see y'all tomorrow!! Nighty, nighty, sleep time, don't let the armadillos bite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment