Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Southern Housewife Loves....


Cavallini and Company's 2009 Moderno Daily Planners

If you're an anal organizer-aholic like me, then you'll love Cavallini's daily planners. I used one all through college and loved, loved, loved it. I got a fresh one every year and it was wonderful writing my plans in a new book. There's something about a blank slate that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) I've saved those books and occasionally look through them to stroll down memory lane. It takes me back to what I was doing, where I was going, my goals, and who I spent my time with. I've even got the date that Southern Husband and I started officially dating written down. :) That was in my 2002 planner and the date is coverd with a million red hearts. (hey! I was only 22!) What a sap I am.

Other than my excitement over these planners, I don't have have much to report. It's been sort of laid back. I woke up late this morning, did my normal routine, sent Southern Hubby off to work, then worked on the house all morning. Got a lot of chores done, but I'm still behind on my housework. The whole credit card ordeal yesterday set me back many hours!! :( And the workload just keeps getting pushed back, and pushed back, and consequently, bigger and bigger. And I'm not making it any easier on myself, either. I sat down for lunch, oooh, about and hour and a half ago and can't seem to tear myself away from the computer. It's such a time stealer.

I need to work on necklaces this afternoon and head to Tarjay soon. Oh, and since I got so many requests to see my home organizing binder, I'm working on a post to share that, too. I promise, my binder is not a big deal at all, but it just makes me much more efficient. Although my daily schedule rocks. (well, for me!) I spent many, many hours making it and I still have a few kinks to work out. I'd love to share it with y'all on here somehow instead of having to send all the files out individually. Is there anyone who could help me figure out how to turn it into an adobe file so it's much easier? I'd love any help.

Happy Wednesdays, folks! Oh, and thank you so much for all the prayers. They were much appreciated.

UPDATE: Found the agenda on sale! The pink is my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment