Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think Thin Thursdays- Week 2

Hello all my skinny sweeties! :) Today is another day of Think Thin Thursdays!

Before I post my weight (scary!) let's review my goals from last week:

1. I wanted to hit the gym three times....ok, so I went only two times. Getting up at 5:45am when it's super cold outside and you've got two handsome men in your bed to snuggle with is hard, y'all! Really hard! BUT! I am going to the gym today after I send sweet hubby off to work, so maybe that will count? ;)

2. I wanted to write down everything I ate in my WW journal (although I'm not currently on the plan). Well- another big fat failure. I did the first couple of days and then life got in the way. (I hate that excuse.)

Wow. I thought I'd be ok writing this, but I'm suddenly starting to feel very mad at myself. I definitely let myself down this week. On the plus side, I did do very well with my water intake. I think the only coke I had this week was a cup of diet Sprite yesterday. I did make a few bad meal choices (think Chili's huge chocolate chip brownie thing topped with a huge scoop of ice cream) but I also did ok with not always having to finish my plate. Somewhere in life, I became a member of the "Clean Plate Club" and for a while, I joined the "Get Another Helping of Lasagne" club. So, I'm learning to recognize the feeling of actually being full. Not "stuffed", mind you- but satiated. And that feeling does not feel like I'm going burst out of my jeans. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's just right. I'm still getting used to the feeling of "just right" though because I'm used to feeling super full. I need to remind myself that feeling is ok to have. I doesn't mean I'm starving. It just means maybe I won't have a muffin top that night.

Okay, on to the results.....

I went ahead and actually posted my weight. Might as well get the full benefit of the accountability, right?

When I stepped on the scale today, I about lost it. It's very hard to see (my camera skills aren't very sharp this early, huh?) but it is actually hovering right under 165lbs. Now last week, I was at 164lbs. So I put down my camera and got ready to bawl. But when I put my camera down, I noticed that my weight went down with it! Silly me never took my hefty camera's weight into account! So, I got off the scale, re-adjusted it, and then got back on minus my fat camera. It read 163lbs. Now I'm confused if last week's weight was all off. I took the picture myself, camera on. I think what I'll do is wait for Southern Hubby to get up and take one for me. I'll post it in a couple hours.

UPDATE: Southern Hubby took my picture and even though it looks like more, it actually said 162 lbs!!! He took it at an angle so it looks way off- ugh. But I even made him get super close to the scale to look at the exact line it was on and it was indeed, 162! :)

New goals for the week:

1. Try getting to the gym at least 3 times this week. I can do it! I know I can!

2. Eat out less. Use the food I have at home. It will save me calories and money.

Bridgette's task for this week is to write about one website that helps you on your weight loss journey. When I was really into WW, I would always visit Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. She had a wealth of information on there about recipes, new ideas to try, and even free print outs. She even has an article about how to get in your 8 glasses of water. I saw a lot of other TTT members that were struggling with this. I hadn't been in a while, so I'll have to go through it again as it looks like she's updated it. ;) Another one that I liked going to was Hungry Girl. It's a pretty cute website full of good stuff! Check it out! :)

Alright ladies, I'm off to check in on my other TTT sisters! :) Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment