Thursday, October 15, 2009

My very soul is wedded to it...


Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
~George Eliot

Things are going to be a tad bit quiet around here for the next week or so. We're heading out of town this morning and next Wednesday my mother in law comes into to town, which means I get to shop and eat out every night and shop some more! Hooray!

But I'll leave you with the rest of my fall pictures from my foyer and dining room. I haven't even gotten around to doing the outside of our house yet. When we get back on Monday, I'll have to head over to our local nursery (gotta support the mom and pops!) and get some mums and pumpkins. I usually try to do hay bales and cornstalks but we'll see what they have.

This little vignette is at the base of our stairs in the entry way.

I made the little apple cider chalkboard sign and plate. Y'all, I'm so addicted chalkboard paint right now. They're so fun to decorate with and it's so easy to use. Especially when you're using these instead of real chalk.

Dining room buffet
Hope everyone has a happy weekend! 15 days until Halloween- my favorite!
xoxo Y
PS- I also wanted to give a quick apology to a certain reader/friend. I did some name calling a while back and I'm sorry. I work on my temper every day and I am getting better but sometimes it does get the best of me. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment