Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Fall Decor: Kitchen

Welcome back to my little home tour. Glad to see you here. :)

Thanks so much for the all the lovely comments yesterday. I didn't take pictures of everything in my kitchen, but you're not missing much. Maybe a wreath or pumpkin here and there.


I 'shopped' my house for this one. When I went through my uber-primitive phase, I got this wooden bowl from a cute boutique. The vintage veggie dishtowel is from Etsy, my fave place ever. And I probably should have taken a close up of the fall leaf napkin rings, they are so cute. The place mats and napkins are from Tarjay.

My favorite little chicken lamp ever! Harvest Time sign from Hobby Lobby, enamelware candle from Walmart and pumpkin from a local boutique.

I am so loving my new fall tassel. This one is from
Tassel Castle and isn't like a regular hanging tassel. It sits perfectly flat on any level surface. They call it a 'table top' tassel. I think it would look precious on a stack of books, or inside on of those glass lantern hurricanes, or as the main object in your table centerpiece. And this week, they're having a free shipping sale, so hurry and head on over there!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! This next weekend, we're going camping yet again. October 17th is Southern Hubby's 31st birthday, but on that Saturday we will be, you guessed it- camping. So we're having his annual outdoorsy celebration the weekend before.

Be back tomorrow with decor from my dining and entry rooms.

Happy hump day, y'all!
xoxo Y

“Thank God, O women, for the quietude of your home, and that you are queen in it. Men come at eventide to the home; but all day long you are there, beautifying it, sanctifying it, adorning it, blessings it. Better be there than wear a queen’s coronet. Better be there than carry the purse of a princess. It may be a very humble home. There may be no carpet on the floor. There may be no pictures on the wall. There may be no silks in the wardrobe; but, by your faith in God, and your cheerful demeanor, you may garniture that place with more splendor than the upholsterer’s hand ever kindled.”
— Rev. T. Dewitt Talmage, D.D

No comments:

Post a Comment