Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Deal with Churchill

Ok, here is the deal with Churchill...

Many of your donations have been returned to you, as most of your have noticed. It is not that we're not still accepting donations, it is that right now, I am unable to. Because Paypal requires you to have a bank account tied in with your Paypal account, it will not let me reach that money. I thought about linking it to mine, but #1, I thought that might seem fishy, like I was trying to steal money and #2, mine is already attached to my Her Southern Charm business.

Right now, things are at a stand still. The only thing I can think of doing is writing a personal check for all the money and then linking it to my account in the end and getting paid back for it. Does that make sense? I want to keep everyone who donated in the loop as I would want to know where my donations were going, as I'm sure you are.

If you did get the money back and would still like to donate, then please send it back (AS A GIFT!) and it will be there while I continue to work on this.

Please let me know if my rambling makes sense and if everyone would be ok with my suggestion.

Thanks!
Jennifer

PS- the winner of apron giveaway is.....MRS SHORTCAKE, who has a gorgeous blog, by the way! :) Email me and I'll get you set up with Melissa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment