Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Churchill Update (again)


Alright, this is what I'm going to do...

If you made a donation and it got returned to you, PLEASE send that money directly to the Animal Services in San Antonio.

Churchill's Fund
Animal Care Services
4710 State Highway 151
San Antonio, Texas 78227

For the drawing, I will use the names that I collected from Paypal. Even if the money got sent back to you. You are still entered. If you donated by sending money to them in the first place, please tell me and I will enter you as well. We'll be on the honor system with that one, y'all.
Any money that is left over (if you donated by gift) will be covered by me and I'll eventually just have to get a new bank account hooked up so that I can get paid back. That way, 100% of the money goes to Churchill!!

All winners will be announced in a couple of week. Sponsors, please stay tuned.

And finally, all I'm going to say about this whole blog non-sense is that I'm not in high school anymore. I don't have the time, nor the patience to indulge such drama. I'm comfortable and happy with who I am and what I'm about. Period. And I don't need a blog or commenters to validate my life. I blog because I love to write. And I love meeting new people. If my lifestyle offends you, get over it and move on. Focus your attention on living positively! Thankyouandgoodnight.

Happy hump day y'all. Say something nice to just one person today. And be sincere in the compliment. It will make their day!

xoxo Y
There is a destiny that makes us brothers:
None goes his way alone;
All that we send into the lives of others
Comes back into our own.
- Markham

No comments:

Post a Comment