Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping

This has been our third weekend in a row to camp. I think I'm done for a little while. Even in our sweet trailer, I feel like I'm roughing it. I'm not the outdoorsy girl I thought I was. No matter how many purchases at Cabella's I make.


Right now, all I want are my 1000 thread count sheets, Blackberry access, and a Starbucks down the road.
We go for Round 4 in early November. So, I must remind myself of why I love the outdoors.
...the way the sky looks before the rain.

...the fact that calories don't count when you're in the wilderness.

... waiting patiently for my sweet shy boy to catch up,

... remembering how perfectly cute he is when he finally does.

... capturing pictures of things I take for granted most days,

...and of things I didn't even know existed.

Remember, tomorrow is the last day to win that super cute apron! Oh, and Kappa Prep and I decided to make Preppy Blogger Club Mondays a bi-weekly thing, so check back next week for our new selection. :)

Happy Monday, folks! Let's spread lots of love today to those we know and those we don't, ok?

xoxo Y


The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

No comments:

Post a Comment