Thursday, October 1, 2009

College Care Packages 101


If you've been a reader for a while, you'll probably remember me sending college care packages to my sister in college last spring. Well, as of this fall, I have two Southern Sisters in college, so I had to double the goodies.

This year, I decided to send my usual cookie coupons. They were a hit last year, so I included them again. I also went to Starbucks and bought the 'design your own' tumblers. (I couldn't find them online for some reason though.) I decorated them with cute scrapbook paper and put their monogram it. I didn't take a picture of it, but also went ahead and designed super cute Halloween inserts for this season, too. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I was making them get into the mood with me! ;)
For other ideas, I also put a cute little frame I got from Hobby Lobby, some popcorn bags, Caramel Apple Pops, Blow Pops, a little coin purse I sewed, some hand sanitizer for swine flu protection, some stamps, and rolls of quarters for laundry.
They got them the other day and loved them! I had so much fun putting them all together and hope to make more soon. Now I'm waiting to get those cookie coupons in the mail...

Happy October 1st!!! Love this month!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment