Friday, October 23, 2009

It's up! And the Etiquette Grrls

Yay! After the whole summer of having a craptastic website, I finally got a designer that knew what she was doing! :) Sara, from Sara's Pixel Studio was awesome. Better than awesome. She actually would respond to my emails when I had bajillions of questions. Who knew customer service was still alive in this day and age? (Can you tell I'm still a little bitter over my last designer?) And best of all, she had my site up in a matter of days. So, thank you, thank you Ms. Sara.



So, y'all go visit. Show me some love. You know you want to! ;) I would be your BFF!

In other news, insomnia got the better of me last night. I lay wide awake until 2am rolled around then had fitful sleep until 5am. I couldn't fall back asleep between the dog's snoring and Southern Hubby tossing and turning.



Instead of much needed sleep, I decided, in honor of my favorite decorum guru, Miss Janice, I'd show you some of my etiquette book collection. My faves are the "Things You Need to be Told" books by the Etiquette Grrls and "Manners" by Kate Spade. The Etiquette Grrls have a dry sense of humor and I found myself chuckling throughout the whole book. (Yes, these books are meant to be read through all the way, not just skimmed.)

One of their fun suggestions for a Halloween costume is:

A Burberry Overdose. Go to the Kiosk in the Mall that sells all the Fake Burberry Stuff, or, better yet, hit up Friends Who Love Burberry Too Much, and see how many items of clothing in the Signature Plaid you can wear at One Time. Extra Points if you Dress Up a Small Pet, too.

How dreadful would that one be?! I think you would render every guest cross-eyed by the end of the night! Or at least very dizzy.

What are you wearing for Halloween?


Happy Friday! Yay for the weekends!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment