Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Smallest Blessings Thursday

Thanks for joining me for the Smallest Blessings Thursday this week! Where are you finding your small blessings? Are you looking for them or do they just pop up? This is the whole point of this meme- recognizing that we are given blessings, big and small, every single day of our lives, and giving thanks and praise to the Lord for them.

If you want to participate this week, just hop on over here to the see the rules. They're super easy and we all know each one of us has at least one small blessing to share!

This week, my smallest blessing is found in my grandmother's backyard. It's a record of our family on my maternal side. Two names have been added to the clan now, but in 2000, this is what our we looked like.

I love that my grandmother thought to capture a moment in such a childlike fashion, with no regard to formality and no worries of messing up her patio. A permanent snapshot in cement, this symbolizes how strong we are as a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment