Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting to know me. Getting to know all about me.

I hope everyone is have an as relaxing Saturday as I am. Well, actually, it started off bumpy. We woke up around 7:45am to Mattie throwing up all over our bed. Poor baby. Then we see him itching for about 10 minutes straight. I knew we had to get him to a vet before he scratched it raw. Our regular vet was booked so we ended up finding one not too far away thankfully. It turned out to be major allergies and after a cortisone shot his flares calmed down. The poor guy has been through so much in the past couple weeks. I hope his life starts to calm down so he can feel more secure and loved.

Anyway, I normally am not a big weekend poster, but my inbox has been flooded with all kinds of questions, most of them having to do with homemaking and the transition from being a full time worker to housewife. I've gotten more emails in the past week than I've probably ever gotten. So, I figured instead of answering them individually, which I probably wouldn't be able to do, I'd open up the floor. I'll pick a couple of good questions and answer them for all to read.

If you were one of the ones that sent a question, please re-submit it in a comment so I can keep track of all of them. Thanks so much! I look forward to answering them! :)

Happy Saturday!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment