Sunday, April 5, 2009

Final Week! : 21 Days to Becoming an Effective Wife


That was it girls! Your last week to make those habits and goals you planed for yourself stick!. How did every one do? Take this opportunity to write what you took away from this. What things did you learn? What stuck? Did you plan a goal that ended up not being the best idea?

I can't wait to read everyone's results!

My results:

I learned a lot in these past three weeks about how I handle the things that I'd like to get done. I learned that I like to procrastinate. I learned that putting things off isn't always the best idea. I learned that snuggling on the couch with your dog and hubby, even when you have a sink full of empty dishes is okay. I learned that getting up and spending time with Him in His word is the BEST way to start my day and make sure that I am productive. I learned that remembering the scripture verses I read each morning give me motivation to be a better wife.

The main thing I walked away with in this challenge is how important getting up early is. I had been slacking since our Mexico trip and am very happy to get back into the swing of things. Thanks so much for participating and I'll be hopping over to your page soon!

Happy Monday, folks!
xoxo Y
PS- I was soooo happy to see such enthusiasm for thursday's, The Smallest Blessings meme. I can't wait for next week's! Be on the look out for those small things you are thankful for each day and be sure to join us again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment