Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here we go.... the smallest blessings!

After work, Southern Hubby was outside doing some gardening and I spotted his hands- his strong, working hands that provide for me as his wife. I am so blessed by his simple hands. They don't have gaudy diamonds on them. They don't have intricate tattoos, or a gold ring on each finger. But they're mine and they're perfect as they are.

It is amazing and powerful what those hands accomplish. They hold mine tightly when I get scared taking off on plane rides. They bring me my nightly vitamins every day. They envelop my hands when we are praying in church. They tuck me in at night. They hold my face tenderly when he kisses me. And for this and more, I'm so blessed.

Happy gracious and praiseful wives!!! Thanks so much for participating in our first Smallest Blessings Meme! Yay!

xoxo Y



No comments:

Post a Comment