Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Smallest Blessings Thursday

Thanks for joining me for the Smallest Blessings Thursday! Are you noticing how easy it is becoming to spot the small blessings now that you know they're out there and are looking for them? This is the whole point of this meme- recognizing that we are given blessings, big and small, every single day of our lives, and giving thanks and praise to the Lord for them.

If you want to participate this week, just hop on over here to the see the rules. They're super easy and we all know each one of us has at least one small blessing to share!

This week, my smallest blessing is the fact that my Southern Hubby comes home to me each night! He doesn't want to go to a bar after work to drown his sorrows; he doesn't want to go gambling, or another woman's house, or anywhere else. He wants to come home! Praise God that I have a wonderful husband who wants to take off his shoes at our house each night. I know there are some women out there who don't get this luxury. And for that, I'm so thankful.



Update: Try as I might, I did not want to post about the tea parties that have been happening around the country. I told myself that I would stay out of posting about politics after the election but I can't keep my big mouth shut about this one because it angers me so much and I feel the great need to defend our poor President Obama.

The new president is only cleaning up after the last 8 years of rotten leadership and spending we have been forced to go through. I don't even want to know how much this horrible and stupid war is costing us. We are trillions of dollars in debt because of Mr. Bush, and this with Clinton actually leaving us a surplus when he left! (http://tiny.cc/7swJe) I truly hope that Obama does not get persecuted because he cannot clean up the economy in 4 short years when it took Bush double that to get us into it!

Ok, got it out of my system. And whether you believe it or not, I do consider myself conservative on many issues, lol! Agree or disagree, we all have the right to freedom of speech, and I expect that my very conservative readers will exercise that right in the comments section today! ;) So, have at it gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment