Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yay! My handwriting is famous!

Did I ever mention how much I love love love Amanda, from Kevin and Amanda? Not only is this gal uber talented in photography but we have mirror lives! She's a stay at home wife who dabbles in photography, has two fur babies, loves all this about handwriting and decorating and traveling and even sewing. My only wish would be that we lived closer to each other. I think I'd be attached to her hip.

Well, Miss Amanda just posted some super cute doodles and fonts on her website and there are some from yours truly! :) Jacks and Matty even got in on the fun! So, if you

want to see what I write like and doodle like, head on over there. :) Oh, and she's hosting a giveaway for me, too. So if you've had your eye on one of my Aniston Littles necklaces, then today is your lucky day! It's a win/win situation, y'all!

Oh, and just to warn you, don't visit her site unless you have a few good uninterrupted hours for pure eye candy. I could read her blog for hours. There's so much to learn, see and get there. Photography, cooking recipes, blog tips and tutorials. She's pretty much a blog genius and I'm so happy to call her a friend. :) Oh, and she a Southerner to boot. Can't beat that!






No comments:

Post a Comment