Saturday, September 12, 2009

Southern Southern Southern!

Y'all know I'm all about all things Southern! I live and breathe my roots! So, it should come as no surprise that I have an addiction to Southern magazines. I love them all!


Love, love love SL!
Yeah, yeah, so I'm already married. So what? What if Southern Hubby proposes again (cause I told him he should!) and I need to plan another Southern Wedding!?

Heard that this beauiful magazine has been cancelled. :( Wonder what will happen to my subscription?? Hmmm..

And now, thanks to Miss Janice, I've got yet another magazine obsession! Southern Lady magazine was on it's way to my door about 15 minutes after reading Miss Janice's blog post!

Head on over there asap to read more about my new find and to enter her awesome giveaway, too. All you have to do is mention what you think Celebrating the South is. To me, celebrating the South, our South, is about tradition- keeping tradition alive, talking about tradition, and living them everyday. We don't need a special reason to celebrate down here- being Southern is enough! :)

Happy weekend, y'all!

xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment