Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last Year's Fall Interior Decor

I LOVE the fall season! It's my fave! And I know people say it all the time, but it seriously is for me. In fact, summer is on the bottom of my season favorites so I'm extra excited when fall comes around because it means my most hated season is ending!

And of course, when it comes to decorating for fall, I like to do it right! Here are some pictures of my fall decor from last year. I plan on taking all e autumn decorations out tomorrow to get started put things up.

I loved my fall house last year, but after seeing all the farmhouse chic goodies at Super Pie Farm House, Aunt Ruthie has inspired me to put a little of these whimsical touches here and there. So I got a some new farmhouse/country feel goodies to put up this year.

Of course when it is all finished, I'll take pictures and post theme here. Do you have a harvest 'theme' you plan on doing?

Churchill UPDATE:

Yesterday, I spoke with the Animal Services in San Antonio. I asked how fundraising was going and I asked how Churchill was doing. Want to good or bad news first? I always take the bad news first to get it over with so we'll do that. Well, the bad news is that sweet Churchill has tested positive for heart worms. If you're a dog lover, you know what sort of horrible treatment this is for a canine to undergo. After all the treatments, he has to be confined to an area for one month straight-alone. Pretty much like solitary confinement for something they couldn't do themselves. :( Spread the word on responsible pet ownership!!

But, the good news is that Her Southern Charm readers have raised over $300!!! I am so overwhelmed and blessed to have such awesome and generous readers. And this includes those who were unable to donate monetarily but did so by emailing friends and family, blogging about Churchill and spreading the word. :)

I would like to ask that anyone who still needs to donate do so by choosing to send the money as a gift instead of a donation. Paypal seems to be taking their cut out the donations but the two who sent them as gifts are not getting anything taken out of it and are able to be donating their full amount. Let's give this money all to Churchill, not to paypal's outrageous fees. Please me sure you send it as a gift!

Also, I've got another swag bundle to put out. This one may be mismatched as it's got some super cute home decor stuff as well as preppy stuff. :) I'll get it fixed up soon so everyone can see. That's 4 chances to win goodies! Yeah!!!

Happy two days till the weekend! ;)

xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment