Monday, September 28, 2009

To Private, or Not to Private...

Girls, y'all have been so amazing during these last few days. I really wanted to thank you.

I'm still at a crossroads. I don't know whether or not to go private. I feel so very violated. I feel dissapointed. I feel like I want to erase my archives, but I know there is no point in that. This person has already read everything.

The smaller person in me wants to erase my Facebook, blog, Twitter, and any other account I may have. Because said person reads my blog, they know about my other accounts (I'm guessing they may have gotten a Spokeo account. If not, they are darn good hackers!)

The smaller person in me wants to tell this person off.

The smaller person in me feels sorry for this person.

The smaller person in me pities this person.

The smaller person in me thinks their actions are pathetic.

But... the bigger person in me wants to just drop it and continue blogging.

The bigger person in me realizes that the church service I went to on Sunday was meant for me. It dealt with anger, guarding your heart and loving your enemies, frenemies, and everyone in between.

The bigger person in me needs to forgive this person 77 times. (Matthew 18:22)

The bigger person in me needs to pray for this person who is probably not in a good place in life.

The bigger person in me needs to not treat this like high school or college and gossip, gossip, gossip.

Now, how to be the bigger person.....

xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment