Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moving on...to pizza

Morning gals! After praying on it a bit, I've decided to move on. I'm going to be a bit more a cautious of what I write and the pictures I show from now on though.

Anyway, (just in time for lunch!)I wanted to share a fun recipe with y'all. The other evening, I had the biggest craving for pizza. I loooooove cheese pizza. Love. I'd never made pizza dough from scratch, but I figured it was a good day to learn. I ended up using Paula Deen's dough recipe and it was fabulous! It's very easy and hard to mess up. :)


I had to use my Lucy pizza making skills when tossing the dough. As you can see, it didn't turn out in a perfect circle. But that doesn't affect the taste one bit, thankfully!

And it was really a fun time in the kitchen with Southern Hubby! I'm always on the lookout for bonding opportunities with my husband and this was a great one! We tried to see who got the best circle, had fun with the flour, and ended up with some funny memories. :)

Do this one tonight, gals. :) Promise you won't regret it!

Happy cheesy pizza!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment