Monday, June 1, 2009

Southern Haven Mondays!

Over at Tammy's, she encouraged us to tackle the little things on our list. We'll it's Monday, and after a super busy weekend, I've got quite the list of things to tackle. Here they are in no random order.

A living room that needs to be decluttered and vacuumed. No judgements ya'll. This is how it really looks.

I'm president of my HOA's social committee. Each year in October, we host our subdivision's National Night Out event. We're meeting at my place on Tuesday to get started on our planning. I've got to look through all this info and work out the details that need to be covered.

I'll be needing to return these movies that Southern Hubby borrowed from our library this weekend. Yay for saving money and actually using our tax dollars!

I need to actually plan out my day and get these slots filled in. That should have been first, huh? Frazzled lady on the loose!

This past weekend, my littlest sissy, L, graduated from high school. I've got about 500 pictures that I took yesterday that need to be sorted through, worked on, and/or deleted. Whew.

Are you still following me, here? Ok, good.

Next up is coupons. They're thrown on my kitchen counter and need to be cut out, recycled and filed. Oh, and a grocery list should probably be made, too.
And speaking of groceries, I think I'm officially starting my yearly Weight Watchers diet attempt today. (Cause, ya'll, it's pretty much a yearly summer ritual for me.) I bought 3 months of meetings, and I'm due to be there in about 35 mins. Oh, and I haven't showered yet.


Can you see the Wile E. Coyote running lines of this Southern girl on the move?
Happy Mondays!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment