Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smallest Blessings Thursday

Thanks for joining me for the Smallest Blessings Thursday this week!

Where are you finding your small blessings? Are you looking for them or do they just pop up? This is the whole point of this meme- recognizing that we are given many blessings daily, big and small, and remember to give thanks and praise to the Lord for them. Even the small ones deserve our thanksgiving!
If you would like to participate this week, just hop on over here to the see the rules. They're super easy and we all know each one of us has at least one small blessing to share!

******************************************
This week, my blessing is, well- you're looking at her! Each and every one of you readers is a blessing to me. Whether I know you or not, and even those gals that don't leave me comments, I'm so blessed be surrounded by such a wonderful and diverse community.

I've got Republican readers, Democratic readers, breastfeeding mama readers, single women, stay home wife readers, work at home mama readers, working mama readers, Christian readers, apron wearing readers, retro housewife reader, southern preppy readers, college gal readers, Texas readers, readers from those other states ;), international readers, published author readers, rich readers, poor readers, and everything in between.

I've talked to so many of you through my blog and you've given me back some love through comments and the wonderful emails I get daily. I can't tell you how much some of them have touched me. It's amazing how I can write one thing and have it touch someone in a completely different way- to me, that is so God working. So, thank you to those readers that feel the need to tell me what specifically made them think, or brought them clarity, or comforted them. You have no idea how much those mean to me.

And to thank all my readers, I'm doing a super quick giveaway- to thank those that are daily readers and those that come to The Smallest Blessing Thursday every week. I'm giving away one Aniston Little charm in the font of your choice.

There's only one way to enter- link up to your Smallest Blessing Post. That's it. No follow me's, or posting on your blog for another entry. Just share with me what your smallest blessing has been this week. Your entry doesn't even have to have a picture- although it's always nice to see what the reader is talking about. (*go to the rules page here if you want to know how to play).

Contest ends tonight at 10pm central time. I will announce the winner tomorrow morning.

Happy Smallest Blessing Thursday!
xoxo Y

"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." -
John 1:16



No comments:

Post a Comment