Monday, June 15, 2009

Making Your Home a Haven: Drawer or Closet Challenge

Today over at Tammy's, she's challenging us to clean up or tidy one a drawer or closet that needs some attention.

Everyone has a junk drawer in their home, right? Well, here's ours.

My goodness, that was embarrassing to show! Hopefully I'll be able to get a picture of it clean. I've got a super busy day today. (Aren't all Mondays super busy?) I've got some recovery cleaning to do, a Weight Watchers meeting to go to (yes, I've been paying for it for two weeks, and have yet to go...bad!), and some orders that need to get out. I'd also like to plan some WW meals for this week. Does anyone have any good websites that have a variety of WW meals with the points already counted out?

Alright, off to take care of the day! Don't you just love Mondays? No matter how badly last week was, or how little we feel we got done, we get to wipe the slate clean every Monday. :)

Happy clean slates!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment