Thursday, June 11, 2009

GC New Face!!

Hye everyone!!!

I've been thinking to have ONE little model about the age of 2 to be the new face of GIRL-CHARMS!!! Why age 2?? Hehe...simple answer; because i dont have little girl on my own around that age!! (i have 1yo, 4 yo and 6 yo...too big n too small..hehe).And that age of girl is the best to dress them up!!! Owh i love them..especially when they just know how to walk and run and make a mess...so adorable aren't they???

How??
  • maybe by counting the comments in my blog (which i hardly have any..hehe)??
  • maybe by having the best quota about my Girl-Charms?? u can suggest the quote in the comment column
  • OR even maybe by promoting my GC blog to ur friend out there and meke sure she comes back to me and leave the comment too..(make sure when she leave comment at my blog do refer ur name for me to keep track)

Simple rite???

AND THE BEST THING IS...

Im giving away one set of my patch work trousers and blouse to the lucky WINNER!!





Start to leave your comment dear readers...!! (DATE LINE ON 21st JUNE 2009)

NOTE: I may change the WINNER to any age should there be no girl age 2 interested...So anyone can try then...heheh

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment