Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Changing faces

Who knew I was so fickle? (OK, I did.) And who knew I had a few extra hours to kill cause my house is spotless? (I don't and it's not.)

I've decided to give my blog another makeover. I'm going with a whole different sort of design. I'm hoping this one will stick for a bit longer than the last. I really liked the nostalgic feel of the last one, but I'm not liking the side bar designs.

Hopefully I'll get it finished by today and you'll get a sneak peak!

I also decided to do one more small project for Aniston's cafe. Let me see if I can pull it together the way I'd like to before I show any pictures.

Happy fickle pickles!
xo Y

Update: I haven't done anything to it just yet. This background was from just fiddling around yesterday. I'm changing up the header and side buttons. I'm having a bit too much fun! :)

Update #2: As you can see, I'm still very much in the middle of working, so if things are still wonky, forgive the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment