Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yay! Re-design finished!

Can I just say how absolutely, positively tired I am of HTML, tutorials, blog tricks, Photoshop, Photobucket, and my computer keyboard?

I went with popular demand and kept the header I had. Last night I thought it was too much pink, but it looked a lot better to me in the morning for some reason. I now know why blog designers charge so much. They are worth every single penny. And too bad for me spending my month's worth of fun money on this beauty because I was forced to do it myself instead of hiring someone to do it for me! (But I think it was worth it- and even though I didn't need another black purse, she's pretty darn gorgeous.)

We're heading out of town this weekend to visit one of my favorite cities- San Antonio. Southern Hubby and I got married there (even though that is not where we live) and I went to college there so it holds a lot of fond memories for me. Unfortunately SH is swamped with work right now so we're not able to take a summer trip longer than a weekend. :( But SA is a great compromise. :) I'll be back Monday with pictures, of course.

I think I'm going to walk away from my computer now. I'm in desperate need of a good stretch, a long shower, a change of clothes and something to eat. And if I don't leave now, I'm scared that my patootie will become permanently attached to this chair.

Happy early weekend!
xo Y

PS- Be on the lookout for a new button, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment