Friday, February 13, 2009

Off to the Weekend to Remember...

Tonight we head to Grapevine, Texas to the Weekend to Remember at the Gaylord Texan! I'm so excited about it! Tonight we have two sessions, Session 1 - Why Marriages Fail: Identify and understand the 5 threats to marriage and Session 2 - Can We Talk?: Discuss factors that make communication difficult as well as tips on how to listen and express yourself well with your spouse during the weekend.

Sounds like a wonderful way to kick off a romantic weekend with Southern Hubby!


With our 4th year anniversary coming up on March 12th, I can't think of a better way celebrate our marriage and tighten our bond.

I ask that you pray for us. Pray that God opens up our hearts to what they are teaching us. Pray that we open our ears to listening to God's word. And pray that our marriage is strengthened by attending this conference and by His love for us.

I'll be back on Monday with plenty of things to gab about, I'm sure! I hope to also be able to share what I've learned, so that as wives and helpmeets, we can all apply it to our marriages.

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment