Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home Tour 2009: My Kitchen

Hey y'all! Thanks for joining me again. Welcome back to my house!

This week we'll tour my kitchen. When you walk in you'll notice one thing- I love roosters. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Southern Hubby has forbidden me to buy one more rooster item for our kitchen. I think that was about 2 roosters ago though. :)

This cute rooster is on my paper towel holder. Yes, they are in every nook and cranny of this room!

I just love how my kitchen looks out into the living room. It makes the flow gatherings and parties run smoothly. People can be in one room and still talk to someone else in the other through the bar area.

On the other side of the bar, in the room where the big clock is, we have our breakfast nook. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of it at the time. I'll have to include those next week.

I can count 4 roosters in this picture alone!! ;)

And there you have it folks! This is where I spent about 50% of my day. I'd love to update to granite one day, but for now I'm totally happy with it! :)

I had one more thing I wanted to chat with you about.... as you know, I totally love all things crafty, and I see that a lot of you out there do as well. I was thinking about starting up something I did a while back on my older, private blog. It was called Crafty Tuesdays and you just blog about something you made that week, big or small. :) It was so much fun to see everyone's ideas and I was able to get some great inspiration! Give me your thoughts on it. I'd love to get it back up but only if there would be people who were interested.

Happy Wednesday homemaking!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment