Monday, March 23, 2009

Week Two: 21 Day Challenge to Becoming an Efficient Wife


Good morning gals! How are you all doing? How did everyone's week go? Did we meet our weekly goals, did we fail miserably, or did we do a bit in between?
Well I would definitely have to say a little from column A and a little from column B. ;) Let's break mine down into positives and negatives.
POSITIVES:
  • Starting my day off with God's word and prayer gets my day going! I'm filled with the desire to be sort of wife He is calling me to be. Waking up early just gets me going! And I made it into the 5:16am club! ;) Well, except for one day...
  • I stayed on top of my laundry every day by doing one load per day. And I made sure that not only was it out of the dryer asap to prevent wrinkling, but I folded it all and put it away. Except for one day...
  • My kitchen was in tip top order! Sink was clean every night before bed. Floor was cleaned. Loved it. Except for, you got it, one day...
  • My bed was made each morning. Quick etiquette tip: Ladies should have their beds made before noon time. :)
  • We prayed as a couple before we went to sleep.

NEEDS IMPROVING:

  • I did not work out once this week. Not once. And this was one of my main goals!! :( I just had to say it. I couldn't lie and say I went a couple times. It just wouldn't be right and wouldn't be what this was all about. I need to be accountable for the things I do and don't do. So, have at me girls! Don't be too mean! ;)
  • Fridays!! Fridays are my 'let it allll hang out' days. I didn't get much accomplished. And I think I know why. I woke up late that day. I was rushed to get SH out the door. Didn't do my prayer and quite time with the Lord. And then from there, it was all downhill. The bed didn't get made all weekend, we slept in and went to the late church service, and now there is a pile of dishes in the sink that will greet me tomorrow morning. This was a good learning experience. I need to buckle down on my actions on Fridays.

So, what about you? I can't wait to read all of your postings to see how you did! And we have a couple of new girls, too. Anyone who wants to join us, even now, is more than welcome to. Just remember that it takes 21 days to make a habit, so you would just have to make sure you add on the days that you missed. :)

Off to look around at your blogs! I'll add the new girls in and send out the blog roll later on tonight!

Happy Monday!

xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment