Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 years ago


Four years ago today I married the man who changed my life.

I wasn't in dire straights before we met, but every aspect of my life improved 100% when he came into my life. I can't imagine a man loving me more than my sweet Southern Hubby. I can't imagine a man anymore perfect for me. He compliments me in every way- the calmness to my anxiety, the easy going to my perfectionism, reserved to my outgoing.

I am just so happy and honored that the Lord chose him for me and brought him into my life. I love him more than words can say and marrying him was the smartest thing I ever did. :)

Y Happy Anniversary Southern Hubby! Y
Tonight we'll go to dinner at the restaurant he took me to for our first date. I can't wait. Now I have to find something pretty to wear. Yay! Here are just a couple of pictures from the big day. Enjoy! :)

Happy lovin'
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment