Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This and That

I've got a bit to talk about today but it's all hodgepodge, so I figured I'd do a This and That post. :)

This:
I've started a new blog solely for my photography pictures. If you're a regular reader, you'll see that I love photography and visit Shutter Sisters pretty much every day. If you haven't seen this site, go check it out. These girls have amazing eyes and incredible talent!

This blog won't have too much writing because I just want it to be about the pictures. I named it Bee and Jack after the two men in my life- Southern Hubby, and our Southern Puppy, Jackson Taylor (yes, our dog has a middle name. and yes, I use his full name when he gets into mischief!) There isn't a ton on there just yet, but head on over and take quick look if you're not busy. And, SH's name really isn't Bee. :) It's just my pet name for him.

Bee and Jack Photography

That:
I finally put up a couple of new designs in my shop. I'm so proud of them! I especially love the one with the border!! I just had to make one for myself!

OK folks, this one was pretty short. I have to get back to my housework, and I have a Junior League potential new member meeting to go to tonight. Busy, busy! But I'll be back soon. God has been working in me in such wonderful ways and I can't wait to share them all with you. It's amazing how much your life can turn around and how much a spoiled and stubborn 28 year old can have an attitude adjustment just because God is present her life. :) Oh, and I've got something cooking for you with one of my FAVE homemakers and sweet pie mama, Ruth over at Warm Pie, Happy Home. I can't wait to talk to you about it!

Happy spring day!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment