Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafty Tuesdays: March 10, 2009 and Gratituesday


Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA on the Crafty Tuesdays posts. Hopefully you'll remember it's here and link up!

Today I'm posting about a new design I put up in the shop. I recently ordered some new sterling shapes for my store and loved how thick they were. I knew they'd be perfect for a key chain charm since they're pretty substantial. I just had to make myself myself one, but didn't want to put my full name on there. As you know, I'm a big fan of monograms, so I figured it would be a great compromise. I was very excited to get them up in the shop!

What did you make the week? I'd love to see it!



I'm loving this carnival! I definitely need to remind myself daily of all the things I'm grateful for!

As I sit it my untidy kitchen, today I'm most grateful for being able to stay at home and take care of my little family. I know there are many women who are working right now- who are missing their babies, who are thinking about the million and one things they could be doing to better their family instead of someone else's, who would love to be doing the same laundry I'm dreading instead of staring mindlessly into a computer. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity. I pray that I have a servant's heart today and can honor and serve you and my family through the work I do today. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment