Sunday, July 5, 2009

This and That 7.5.09

This:

* Does anyone know of where I can find a good swap? I've sort of been looking around and haven't really found much of anything. I'm in the mood to shop for someone and I'm always in the mood to get some presents! ;)

* While I was spending a lazy day reading blogs, I stumbled upon this unique young lady.
Mia, a young Georgia peach, is very different than any 18 year old I've ever come across. She lives with her family, learning from her mother how to be a homemaker. Often dressing in period inspired clothing and holding values of lost era, she doesn't quiet seem to belong to the 21st century. She writes about her simply, yet very interesting life. Quite a rare jewel in this sometimes morally perverse society.

That:

* I'm looking for a good pair of casual earrings. I switch between the beautiful pearls Southern Hubby gave me, the diamond studs my parents gave me for Christmas two years ago and these silver Tiffany studs.

And as much as I love how classic and casual looking they are, I'm getting a bit tired of them. Since I can't really wear my pearls every day (although I would love to- just scared of losing them or scratching the pearls), I'm only left with my diamonds. Yes, they are a girl's best friend, but I need variety sometimes!

These are in the running for now since they are pretty economical. :) But I'd love suggestions from you fashionistas out there.

Next week, I'll continue my series on meekness. See you there!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th!

Happy Sunday!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment