Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Preppy Button Love

Have you noticed my new button on the sidebar? I finally got around to designing one and that inspired me to start a new feature on my blog. I'll be joined in hosting with one of my favorite preps, Hopsy!

Each week, we'll both feature a fab preppy blogger. It will sort of be like we're introducing you to a friend that you might not have known about otherwise. :) Social networking for the preppy blog crowd, lol. And we'll give that girl her very own button to show she was featured. That's about all we've figured out so far. We still need to decide on a name. Any suggestions? We'll be starting in late August (busy summer schedules, you know?)

I'm really excited about this, y'all! Don't forget to snag a member button. By doing so, you'll put yourself in group to get chosen from. It's our way of seeing who we can choose from and your way of giving us permission to feature your blog and use your pictures and/or quotes.

And thanks to those who entered the Vineyard Vines giveaway yesterday. If you haven't, head on over there and enter. It ends on the 29th.

Happy "My very first Kindle arrives today!" Day to me!
xoxo Y

UPDATE: Click here to get simple instructions on how to add a button to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment