Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ask the Southern Housewife

I am super busy today. I have to bring the breakfast goodies for my women's bible study meeting and I also am going to attend a Junior League information meeting tonight at 7pm. I've got some errands to run and customer orders to fill in between those two.

So I've decided it's another good time to open up the floor for questions in another edition of Ask the Southern Housewife. Ask me anything! I've got several home decor questions that need to be answered (don't worry, I didn't forget about your, dear reader!) but I'm open to pretty much anything- homemaking, fashion, Southern Hubby, the babies, my life pre-housewife, crafts, the birds, the bees, anything! :)

Just put the questions in the comments or shoot me an email and I'll answer them tomorrow.
Still have the last meekness post, so stay tuned for that before the week is over.
Happy 103 degree day in Texas!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment