Monday, July 20, 2009

Kitchen Paint Colors and Cute Shoes!

I completely forgot to let y'all know what my kitchen paint color is. Sorry about that. I included a few more rooms just in case. And for some reason I cannot find a better kitchen picture! So, let's cross our fingers that my sweet friend, Kelly, forgives me for posting this one.

And lastly, if you're like any regular woman on the face of the earth, you probably have a shoe obsession. And if you're living in America, you realize we're going through an economic slump, so you're trying to save money. Obviously those two don't fit. Until now...

I came across Studio 32 a while back while doing what I do best- online window/computer screen shopping. All of their shoes are under $32! How cute are these wedges? And they have children's shoes, purses, and wallets. I just love finding steals and deals on my favorite things. AND, they have graciously offered my readers an extra 20% off their entire purchase until August 15th. That's a lot of shoe shopping time. :) Just use the code HSCHARM when checking out. Yay for saving money!
Oh, and stay tuned for a Vineyard Vines giveaway tomorrow! Yipeeeee!
Happy shoe shopping!
xoxo Y

No comments:

Post a Comment