Friday, January 7, 2011

What's the next holiday?


Sadly, (and finally) we took down the outside Christmas decorations and the tree. Right after the New Year I took down all the Christmas decor in the house, but we left the tree up for a week more just to enjoy it a bit longer.

My house looks empty. I needed another holiday to decorate for. I figure it was nothing TJ Maxx couldn't solve.

So I went looking for new and cheery place mats and napkins to tide me over until St. Valentine's Day.


I know it's a bit early, but I completed a cute Valentine's Day craft. I'll have to share it with you soon. I think it turned out just darling.


Thanks to Southern Hubby schmoozing some clients at a happy hour right now, tutorial for the craft coming on Monday! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! TGIF!




PS. Today I'm linking to

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



No comments:

Post a Comment