Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Job

I've got some exciting news! OK, so it's not really a job, per say, but I'm jazzed about it nonetheless.

I've been asked to become a contributing writer to At the Well: In Pursuit of Titus 2. If you haven't visited this wonderful website, you really must head over there.

There are lots of practical advice tips from being a better wife and mom to folding the dreaded fitted sheets. {Seriously, who can do this?!}

Since I'm not a mama, I'll be writing for the "Reflections on the Home" section. This is my domain and specialty! :) Here you'll find lots of posts from the past and a couple of new ones, too!

I do love this website. Over the years as a blogger and homemaker, it's sort of been an old friend I could could drop in on for help in certain things I was going through. It gave me a spiritual perspective on life issues and I appreciated it so much. And I sincerely pray that you find lots of wisdom and love in the articles, too.

So, join me over there, will you?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment