Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To Seek.

Happy New Years, y'all! I hope everyone had a joyous and wonderful celebration welcoming in the next chapter of our lives. Sadly, I spent the night on the couch in a Vicodin coma with my sweet and understanding Southern Hubby. I'm not a pill popper! I had two, count 'em, t-w-o, dry sockets. And those are no fun at all. :( {{Note to self: never ever ever schedule wisdom teeth extraction surgery three days before Christmas.}}

Anyway, after a little thought, I decided that my word for 2011 would be "seek." It just seemed appropriate. There are so many things I want to do in the next 365 days...


Seek... new adventures.
Seek... a deeper relationship with God.
Seek... opportunities for new friendship.
Seek... travel adventures and new cultures.
Seek... a closer bond with my family.
Seek... more time with my aging grandparents.
Seek... to be less selfish and more giving.
Seek... to learn new things.
Seek... to make our new home feel more like 'us'.
Seek.

So many possibilities and things to do and so little time.

Do you have a word of the year? If so, I'd love to hear about it! :) Have a great Tuesday everyone!





PS. I'm linking up with Trendy Treehouse today for Shutterlove Tuesdays! :)

ShutterLoveTuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment