Monday, August 17, 2009

Dear Anonymous Dawn

Dear Anonymous Dawn,

As I always tell me anonymous posters, I wish, wish, wish you would have left your email address. That way I could personally thank you for your comment on my post on Friday.

I had thought about posting links to verify that Anonymous Jenn was the one who needed to get her facts straight, but decided to just leave it alone. It seems every time I try to defend or justify my words, I get even more backlash, so I was just going to drop it, knowing full well that myself, as well as the other commenters, were the ones with the true facts.

(I admit, I only glanced at your comments because, although I knew the basics of the hangings, electrocutions, drownings, etc., I simply do not want to know the details of how the executions were carried out. Nor do I want to know the inner workings of monsters.)

So, I very much appreciate your links to the correct info. And thank you again for defending those animals who silently suffered and who have sadly been forgotten.

Oh, and I wanted to mention as well that the 60 Minutes interview was a sham, carefully constructed to bring about a new, improved, "less guilty" face to Vick. I found it maddening that they did not show the pictures of the bodily harm done to these creatures of God, but only the rehabilitated dogs who are now doing well.

I indeed will take your advice about asking for help to pray for this man. My anger is still very much there. I just finished reading, "The Shack" and it shook my world upside down. It made me realize the hate in my heart for him does neither of us any good and is not constructive in anyway. I am working with God to help me get to the point where I can start getting to the point of forgiveness.

I'd really love it if you would email me personally. I promise to keep you identity private but I have many things I'd like to share with you and I think you might be able to set me on the right track in this whole forgiveness thing.

Cheers to you, Anonymous Dawn.
Sincerley,
Jennifer

* I will be back hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. In light of the events I spoke about, as well as some negative emails received because of my last post, I have been in no mood to blog. I hope you understand. And I promise when I do return, it will be for a fun, fun giveaway. I just need my spirit to match my writing. -JRB

No comments:

Post a Comment